I have been saving for my retirement since I was 16 years old. I used my entire first paycheck from a retail job to open up a Roth Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Today, I have a full time 9 to 5 job and I am aggressively saving for retirement. I want to ensure I have the income to retire when I am ready.
In this episode of The Purpose of Money Podcast, I share how I saved over $80,000 towards retirement in 2019.
Take a listen and you will learn:
- How to aggressively save for your retirement
- The benefits of free money aka matching funds from your employer
- What factors to consider before you max out
- When to review your retirement investments
- One money mistake I want you to avoid, and more
Subscribe to The Purpose of Money so you never miss an episode.